1. Introduction. Pooled Instant Win Game ("Instant Win Game") is sponsored by Brent Chudoba 285 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 500, , Palo Alto, CA, 94301 and HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069 ("HelloWorld"). Brent Chudoba and HelloWorld are sometimes collectively referred to as "Sponsors". The Pooled Instant Win Game is offered in conjunction with multiple companies ("Promoters") through different Web sites ("Creative Presentations"). One such Promoter is Brent Chudoba. The Instant Win Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by SurveyMonkey Inc. or its affiliates. Inquiries concerning the Instant Win Game should be directed to HelloWorld.
ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE ACROSS ALL CREATIVE PRESENTATIONS WILL BE AWARDED EACH WEEK.
2. Timing. The Instant Win Game begins April 22, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends July 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). For purposes of this Instant Win Game, a week begins on Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on Monday at 11:59 p.m. ET. HelloWorld's computer is the official time keeping device for this Instant Win Game. Various Creative Presentations may be added to the Instant Win Game throughout the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. The Instant Win Game is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, after completing the survey, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid email address. You will automatically advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. The Instant Win Game results will be displayed instantly. Entrants will be notified immediately if they are potential winners of the Instant Win Game and provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. HelloWorld is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each participant may play one (1) time during the Promotion Period for each Creative Presentation. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) play by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated program to play will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
You may enter the Instant Win Game through as many Creative Presentations as you like.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSORS WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF THEIR VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. Instant Win Game. All potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Three hundred sixty five (365) random computer-generated winning times, one for each Instant Win Game prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. One (1) winning time for the Instant Win Game Prize will be generated per week. If you are the first person to play the Instant Win Game at or after one (1) of the randomly generated winning times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Instant Win Game Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after verification.
6. Prize. 26 GRAND PRIZES (one (1) per week): $100 digital gift code. Approximate Retail Value: $100. Sponsors are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code. Winners must comply with terms and conditions of gift cards and gift codes. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value if prize cannot be awarded as stated. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number eligible Instant Win Game plays received each week during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. The Total ARV of Instant Win Game Prizes: $2,600.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner's consent to Sponsors' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Instant Win Game if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond their reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this or any other Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsors' or any Promoter's Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors and Promoter reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors' failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release. By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Promoter, SurveyMonkey Inc., their respective related companies, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Limitations of Liability. Sponsors and Promoter, are not responsible for and entrant hereby releases Sponsors and Promoter from any claims arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Instant Win Game or from downloading any material from Sponsors' or Promoter's Web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by any Sponsor, Promoter, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Sponsor's or Promoter's Web site by a hypertext link. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, provided that, if it is not possible to award another play due to discontinuance of the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsors and Promoter in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "Pooled Instant Win, Winner List Request," to firstname.lastname@example.org.© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, and the Amazon Gift Cards logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated website Endless.com. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. See http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and ©2011 by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.